my 5 winter must haves
In: style post
First, say HELLO to my new hair! I cut another 4 inches off & let me tell you, it’s so much easier to style with it being short. If you are in Raleigh, you have to go to Ashley over at Gilded Salon (& say I sent you!).
Second, I’m wearing is the leopard mini dress 67% of you didn’t like over on Instagram. Considering I only paid $13 for it, I am happy I kept it. It’s modest, yet playful. I obviously paired it with my favorite belt bag & the combat boots that won’t leave my feet.
As you know, I have been trying to save money & shop in my closet more. As a blogger, it’s
These 5 items that were on constant rotation the last few months & I found myself reaching for them regularly. They are items that can be easily mix & matched & worn with a plethora of outfits. So, if I was to recommend you buy anything I share, these pieces are it. Use the links below to shop these items!
MY 5 WINTER MUST HAVES
- Printed Midi Skirt: I have several of these & I love dressing them both up & down. I bought all of mine at Zara (seen here, here & here) but most stores carry them. I love this leopard one & this floral one as they can be worn all year round.
- Gold Hoops: I’m not a huge fan of jewelry but I reach for these often. The chunky hoop gives them a vintage vibe & they’re a perfect size.
- Ribbed Turtleneck: I live in these when the weather is cold. They’re light, stretchy & come in a dozen colors.
- Belt Bag: I love this thing… enough said (seen here, here, here & ABOVE). It’s so nice going through life with two free hands.
- Combat Boots: The prettiest & comfiest pair of boots I own. I usually wear a size 9 in boots but with these, I went with a size 8.5.
What do you guys think? Do you like posts like these? You can also shop my cute leopard look below (including other dresses I am eying):
Photos by Glory Roze Photography.
Leave a comment