In: style post
How CUTE is this outfit? Even though this dress is still full price online, I was lucky enough to snag it for $20 at a local boutique’s winter sale. Warning: static cling is a real thing with the dress. I paired it with combat boots (more on these later) &
I’m back with another month’s worth of favorites. I liked sharing with you guys what I was digging last month & I plan to do this every month as I try new things. Let’s dive right in, shall we?
A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS in February:
- If it’s not obvious, these MARC FISHER
ULESSACOMBAT BOOTS have been on constant rotation. I searched far & wide for a pair of combat boots that would look chic without looking, & feeling, too bulky. They go with everything (see here) & they’re still 50% off! I usually wear a size 9 in boots but got these in a 8.5.
- A product I’ve been using daily is the COCOKIND
MYMATCHASTICK. It only has 3 ingredients & it’s under $10. Not only does it cure my chapped lips, but I love slathering it under my eyes in the AM – the caffeine from the matcha depuffs my eyes.
- My heart skipped a beat when Ryan brought home this IKEA HOVET MIRROR after a recent trip to Charlotte. Not to mention, he got the floor model for $40 cheaper. I want to start doing more try-on hauls for you guys & this baby will help since it’s so freaking huge.
- I am all for multiple cups of coffee but these OM ORGANIC MUSHROOM ENERGY PACKETS give me a boost of energy without all the jitters. It’s made from mushrooms & tastes really good, too.
- I’m working on documenting my skincare routine for all of you but I can’t get enough of this ORDINARY HYALURONIC ACID formula. It’s specifically for dry skin & it makes my skin GLOW after a night’s sleep. Plus, it’s 6 dollars!
- Since I work from home, I hoard cute loungewear like no other. I’ve been living in this AE PLUSH JEGGING CREW, plus it’s $13.. you’re welcome.
SHOP MY FAVORITES
I can’t believe February is almost OVER! Ryan & I have a lot to look forward to the next few months so I’m soaking it all in. I hope you’re having a great month! You can shop my look below.
Images by Glory Rose Photography.
Leave a comment