As you may know, I am flying back to Boston this week to host the Gifts & Glam holiday event at The Shops at Prudential Center on Thursday! The event’s going to be a blast & a great time to get a head start on your holiday shopping. My pop-up styling station (which will be set-up right near Club Monaco!) will showcase everything from my favorite holiday looks to an interactive gift guide featuring affordable gifts for you to buy the glam gals in your life!
- Papyrus Inspire Glass Trinket Tray, $9.95 – A pretty place to store delicate jewelry.
- Cable Slipper Socks, $23 – Warm, fuzzy, & cuter than slippers.
- The Body Shop Shea Butter, $21 – The best way to survive the winter temps.
- Lord & Taylor Estee Lauder Modern Muse Rollerball Trio, $35 – Not only do I love these scents, but I love that they’re small enough to throw in your purse.
- Papyrus 2016 Quick & Curious Agenda by Kate Spade New York, $30 – Because each New Year should start off organized!
- Lord & Taylor Roudelain Patterned Pajama Set, $36 – Fleece pajamas? Heaven sent.
- Lacoste Chantaco Makeup Pouch, $86.99 – A pretty pouch great for storage & travel.
- Kate Spade Friendship Idiom Bangles, $98 – Buy these friendship bracelets for your bestie & she’ll think of you everytime she rocks them.
- Lord & Taylor Laura Mercier Stroke of Genius Luxe Brush Collection, $98 – Good make-up brushes make all of the difference!
All of these gifts are available at The Shops at Prudential Center & I hope to see you Thursday to help you pick out the perfect gift!
Leave a comment