if you really knew me
Fashion blogs are great, but don’t you wish you knew more about the blogger you admire so much? In lieu of Katie’s most recent post from Running on Happiness, I decided to jump on the bandwagon & fill you in on… me.
If you really knew me, you’d know that..
- I can’t fall asleep unless I am wearing socks. The idea of feet touching.. gross.
- I am addicted to Trident Bubblegum – “the pink pack.” It’s the only gum I will buy!
- I would much rather spend my time on vacation exploring than lying on the beach. Hiking over tanning any day.
- I am Swedish & Italian, the two coolest nationalities ever.
- I’ve had three biopsys, in three different places. I hope & pray every day that my body doesn’t fail me. So far, so good.
- I’m always on the go & sometimes lose my sense of priorities.
- I eat dinner late… too late. 9 PM is early.
- I am a horribly aggressive driver but I’ve never been in an accident! Knock on wood.
- I wish I could save every animal that suffers so I do my part by not eating meat.
- I grew up with dreams of becoming a whale trainer (don’t ask..) & regret more than anything studying Math in college & not Animal Sciences.
- I am desperate to fall in love & never lose the butterflies. Some people say it’s impossible.. I say it’s anything but.
- My voice becomes incredibly high whenever I drink. I have no idea why but here is a YouTube video to prove it. Don’t judge me…
- I have horrible, horrible vision. My roommate in college would hide my glasses when I was sleeping & it still haunts me to. this. day.
- I am usually the first person on the dance floor & I tend to dance like no one’s watching.
- I was never taught how to properly hold a pencil & still can’t get it right.
- I love reggae music & hate country music. (Sorry, Chesney.)
Most importantly, if you really knew me, you’d know I was absolutely terrified, nervous, & insecure to start this blog, but I am so glad I did. Thanks to you.
If you do a post similar to this, please link it because I’d love to know more about you!