join me at boston’s gifts & glam event!
Live in Boston? Love The Shops at Prudential Center? Need to start your holiday shopping stat? Well, good!
Lucky for you, I’m flying home to help host an awesome event, Gifts & Glam, at The Shops at Prudential Center for the upcoming holiday season. The event will be happening next Thursday, December 3rd, from 5pm to 8pm. There’s so many reasons why you need to stop by this event & let me tell you why..
- It starts as soon as the work day is done so, no excuses!
- The Shops at Prudential Center house some of my favorite stores like Free People, Lord & Taylor, & Sephora. Many of these retailers will have pop-up displays lining the walkways offering major discounts – cha-ching!
- My blog & I will be blending in with the crowd & having a pop-up styling station of our own where I will be sharing my favorite gifts & head to toe looks from these select retailers. Not sure what to buy your sister for Christmas? Need an outfit for your work’s holiday party? Want to rock sequins on New Years Eve? Not sure how to wear a faux fur vest without looking like roadkill? Let me help!
- There will be so many free treats… like makeovers, styling sessions, entertainment, & more! & I know we all like free stuff, let’s be serious.
- I want to MEET YOU! My readers are the best & I want to see you & meet you & take 1 billion selfies to post on Instagram before I head back West. Not to mention, if you take a selfie at the event & tag @shopsatprucntr & #giftsandglam, you’re entered to win a prize package worth $500! So, come say hi.. please!?
Bring a friend (my friends are coming), bring your mom (my mom is also coming), or come solo! You can read more about the event on their Facebook page here. I hope to see you there!
Leave a comment