For the past few weeks, I feel like I’ve dishing out the links I love to dozens of people – helping a colleague find a last minute party dress & an old gal pal find the perfect pair of heels at a quarter of the price. Why not share my favorite go-to fashion sites with the rest of the world? I hope you have as much luck with them as I do!
- GoJane.com | I shop here for cheap, cute designer mock-ups (more specifically, heels).
- Pinterest | I mainly use Pinterest for recipes (sh..) or for style inspiration. I search by a keyword (e.g. leather jacket) & I am able to see dozens of style posts featuring a leather jacket.
- Poshmark | I sell my clothes online by simply snapping a few pictures of the item & uploading them with a description & a price. They have an iPhone app. which makes it much easier than eBay!
- RetailMeNot.com | Before making an online purchase, I search for a coupon code. I usually always find one & chances are it wasn’t advertised by the retailer.
- Revolveclothing.com | A wide range of designers and prices, they offer next day shipping which is key when you need a last minute party dress – like, my birthday dress!
- ShopItToMe.com | I mark the items I’ve been eying & get notified when they go on sale (at any store) – cha-ching!
- Shopstyle.com | I type in a brief description of what I’m looking for (e.g. black heels) & every available item online across all retail websites & at all different price points will appear. Shopping made easy!
Are there any links you use when online shopping? If so, please share.. you bet I need to feed my addiction!