Miami was a dream, & let me tell you why. Not only was the weather perfect, but I had a four day weekend with my two best friends that included nothing but sleeping, eating, drinking, swimming, & sun bathing. I mean.. a dream, am I right? Here’s a quick re-cap of our fabulous girls weekend:
- We stayed at The Surfcomber on Collins Ave. It was fun, trendy, located right on the beach, & they even hosted a free happy hour every day that included endless glasses of wine. No complaints here.
- I’ll never understand Miami fashion. Who wears heels to the beach? I lived in simple outfits, like this ASOS swing dress.
- Nude. Yeah.
- Palm trees make me smile.. just like that!
- I’ve never drank so many frozen piña coladas in my life. True story.
- Champs by the pool was a daily occurrence.
Point is, this vacation was long overdue & it included all of the relaxation that I needed. I came back to frigid New England 5 lbs. heavier & with a glowing orange tan but it was well worth it.