my 5 spring must haves
In: style post
Before we dive into it, let’s take a moment to appreciate this playful outfit that is perfect for the hotter days. I’ve been really into wearing these jean shorts with crop tops lately. I like to think the longer length of the jean shorts counteracts the cropped top, making it look tasteful instead of trashy.. right?!
So, if you remember, back in March I shared my 5 favorite items that I bought during the Winter months that I wore non-stop. Even though I don’t think I shop that much (ha-ha), it was fun to see which 5 pieces got the most wear. Now that Summer is just a few weeks away, it’s the perfect time to share my 5 Spring must haves.
Also, friendly reminder that all of the items below are still available so if you’re interested, GRAB THEM NOW.
MY 5 SPRING MUST HAVES
- Bralette: This $7 bralette is a Free People dupe. I wear it all the time – under a romper, by itself, or even to bed. The thin, stretchy material makes it super comfortable.
- Jean Shorts: They are the same ones I am wearing above & like I mentioned, I love the longer length of these. They run TTS, come in a few colors & stretch out a bit as you wear them!
- Crop T-Shirt: You can see how I styled it here. I wear this shirt with everything! I like the boxy fit of it & it’s super soft.
- Slides: You know I love my Crocs so I was pumped to add these slides to my collection. They’re lightweight, the prettiest shade of lavender, & perfect to slip on & off.
- Cami Jumpsuit: I lived in this so much last summer that I bought another one this year. A black jumpsuit, just like a black maxi dress, is so easy to just throw on. I love the fit of this one – it’s midi length & ties in the back.
If you buy any of these items & love them as much as me, let me know! You can also shop my outfit that I’m wearing in this post below.
Leave a comment