Oh, 2017.. you were a good one. I may not have blogged as much as I would have liked to, but I’m still happy with the content that I created for you guys. The Instagram algorithm is probably the worst thing that happened in 2017, but let me share with you some of the best things that happened:
- I traveled the world. I traveled to Asia for work, celebrated my birthday in Mexico, & spent almost a month in Europe.
- I turned 30! The big 3-0. I also learned to give less f*cks.
- I explored California more, from SF to LA.
- I survived a LDR with one awesome guy. Long distance relationships are hard, but he made it easy.
- I moved back east.. temporarily. It was awesome exploring North Carolina with him for a bit, from Asheville to Charleston.
- I was better at saving. & I gotta say, I love watching my bank account grow.
- My brother got married! Never thought I’d see the day.. just kidding.
- I finally visited Disneyland. A bucket list item.
- I learned the importance of those few true friends. Those friends that you will always support, regardless of their decisions, & they will do the same for you.
- I created some awesome content for some awesome brands, including Banana Republic, Crest, & Clarins.
I’m sad to see 2017 go, but I am excited for the New Year. I set a handful of realistic resolutions that I know are attainable & that mean more to me than the usual “Lose weight.” or “Don’t eat sugar.” I want to continue to save, find a place I call home, & travel to Hawaii before the year ends. I’d also like to buy more plants, pick up pottery, & spend a weekend camping. Easy, right?
Thank YOU for stopping by this little blog of mine, whether it’s your first time or your last. I appreciate all of your support. Happy New Year!