As a girl that colors & styles her hair constantly, it is so important to have affordable, reliable products that strengthen my hair but doesn’t break the bank. My prayers were answered, as I have fallen head over heels in hair love with Wella. I was recently introduced to Wella Hair Care behind the scenes at Boston Fashion Week, as the Wella Team were the hairstylists for every fashion show & perfecting braids, buns, & everything in between.
Wella Professionals Celebrity Stylist, Andy LeCompte, believes a timeless, weather-proof bun compliments any look – I couldn’t agree more! I have never used a doughnut (or a sock!) & wanted to share with you how I master my version of the top bun in less than 30 seconds, with my new favorite Wella products.
After blow-drying my hair straight, I gather my hair into a high ponytail, then follow the steps pictured above:
- Divide the pony tail into two equal sections, & wrap 1 section clockwise around the elastic.
- Follow the same path with the 2nd section.
- Secure with bobby pins, seal with hairspray, & voilà.
Lucky you gets to win all four of the products listed above!
Enter to win by:
- “Like” Wella on Facebook
- Follow Wella on Twitter
- Make sure to leave a comment below with your contact info.!
- Follow Allie Wears on either Google Friend Connect or Twitter
Good luck! The giveaway will run until Wednesday, November 7th.
The winner is #8, Norma from Stilettos & Pajamas – soon to have the prettiest hair around!
Leave a comment