WHAT TO BUY FROM THE SEPHORA SPRING SALE
Back at it again with another post sharing what to buy from the Sephora Spring Sale 2021. Click here to see what I shared during last year’s sale. I also stand by everything I shared then and still use every single one of them! You need to have an account with Sephora in order to use the Sephora Spring Sale code but if you shop at Sephora frequently, IT’S WORTH IT and it’s GREE. Use code OMGSPRING and get 10% off for INSIDER accounts, 15% off for VIB accounts, and 20% off for ROGUE accounts.
This Spring and Summer, I really want to focus on enhancing my natural beauty (ahem, that’s right) and rocking light and natural makeup that gives off a sun-kissed glow. These products below (and seen above!) are ones I’ve been using and loving for the last few weeks and months. The look above was achieved by ONLY using the products listed below.. crazy, right!?
- A clean beauty brand, this ILIA Multi-Stick in color Dreamer can be used on both your lips and cheeks. I really love this color – great with a tan.
- I prefer a liquid eyeshadow over a powder eyeshadow as I find they look more natural. I love the subtle glow from this ILIA Liquid Powder Chromatic Eye Tint in color Glaze. I love it so much I ordered it in color Sheen.
- This Laneige Sleeping Lip Mask is an absolute game changer for those who wear lip products often. Apply it at night (similar consistency to a chapstick) and you wake up with baby soft lips. It’s also Sephora’s Birthday Gift this year so, save your money and grab a trial size during your birthday month!
- Are you a fan of the soap brow trend? Then, you NEED this Brow Freeze from Anastasia Beverly Hills. I bought actual soap, and though it does the job, if it’s too wet it leaves a white film. I like that this is clear and trust me when your eyebrows ain’t moving.
- I never was one to care about makeup brushes but this Blend and Buff brush has been a game-changer. I use it for applying both concealer and foundation and find it blends, offers a smooth finish, and doesn’t harden as the days go on.
- The Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter has grown in popularity over the last few weeks and I am happy to admit that I’ve been using it for months. There are four different ways to way wear it – from a primer to foundation to highlight. It blurs, smooths, and illuminates and gives off a real-life filter effect – great for those on camera!
- Sharing this Virtue Labs Restorative Treatment Hair Mark AGAIN because it’s that amazing and I need every girl (and guy!) who appreciates a good hair mask to buy it. The best part is, you only need to apply it for a few minutes so it’s great to use while you shower.
- You will never not find me with this Clinique Chubby Stick Lip balm in Whole Lotta Honey. It’s nourishing and the color is so universal, it compliments all skin tones. Mega Melon and Super Strawberry look great, too.