Life and style blogger who loves sharing affordable finds, beauty tips, and everyday life with all of you!
About Allie Wears
Allie Wears, a passion project that started years ago, is a life and style blog based in Raleigh, NC. I describe my style as creative, comfortable, and casual. I am a huge fan of color and my closet is filled with more prints and patterns than I care to admit. I like to wear what makes me feel good and tend to gravitate towards fun, comfortable pieces. My style has evolved since starting this blog, but one thing has remained true: my love for the sale rack. I have an innate ability to find great items on major sale – a trait I’m especially fond of. Being able to dress cute while on a budget should be a task conquered by all and I hope my blog inspires you to do so.
When I’m not working full-time or blogging on the side (more on that here), you can find me doing one of the following:
- Spending time with my cute, tall, stud of a boyfriend, Ryan
- Spoiling our two boys, Oliver, a pit-bull we rescued in 2019, and Willy, Ryan’s mini-pig that he’s had since college\
- Fostering a puppy (or two) or volunteering at our local animal shelter, WCAC
- Exploring downtown Raleigh or a local city
- Helping local small businesses with digital marketing with my side gig, Allie Online
- Cooking a veggie dish found on Pinterest while gulping down a chilled glass of Pinot Nior – yum!
- Moving my body (find my favorite at-home workouts here)
- Cleaning.. this girl loves to clean!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope that the content I create inspires you.. and your life!
Who does my hair?
I can’t say enough great things about my girl Ashley, who I found on Instagram. Be sure to mention me and get 15% off!
What sizing am I?
I’m 5’9″, weigh roughly 135 lbs and tend to wear size Medium across the board. I usually wear sizes 4-6 in dresses and sizes 28-29 in jeans.
Do I have any advice on starting a blog?
“If not now, when?” That’s my favorite quote that has played a large part in some big decisions throughout my life. If you’re thinking about starting a blog, just do it! I shared WHY you should start a blog in this post and 10 tips on how to go about starting a blog in this post. There are also so many great articles online, especially on Pinterest.
How do I make money?
I charge for my time, whether it’s a style post featuring a specific brand, an Instagram post endorsing a product, or an event that I am hosting. I also work with a third party affiliate linking site, which means if you buy a product that I feature on my blog or social media channels, I make a small commission!