- We stayed at The Surfcomber on Collins Ave. It was fun, trendy, located right on the beach, & they even hosted a free happy hour every day that included endless glasses of wine. No complaints here.
- I'll never understand Miami fashion. Who wears heels to the beach? I lived in simple outfits, like this ASOS swing dress.
- Nude. Yeah.
- Palm trees make me smile.. just like that!
- I've never drank so many frozen piña coladas in my life. True story.
- Champs by the pool was a daily occurrence.
Everyone has their version of the perfect dress. Mine? Short, loose, fun, & bright.
So, when I was strolling along in the North End on a cold & bitter Sunday & spotted this beauty in the window of Ensemble, I had to have it. I knew it would fit (I'm wearing an XS) without even trying it on & that it would be the perfect easy breezy addition for my upcoming trip to Miami. I wore it the first night there (obviously) & knew I made the right decision when the restaurant's handsome manager pulled me aside to tell me he loved my dress. I blushed.. just a little bit.
Who doesn't love Free People? Really...
I've teamed up with Free People to host an event at their Harvard Square store this Saturday & I would love nothing more than for you to stop in! Come say hi, enjoy a sweet treat, & load up on bohemian threads - like this LWD or this sweet kimono. Not to mention, you get a free gift with a purchase! They are located at 63 Church Street, right near American Apparel.
I hope to see you there!