A REVIEW ON THE REVLON ONE-STEP HAIR DRYER
I am sharing a detailed review and tips on how to use the Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer. I bought the Revlon Hair Dryer on sale this past weekend. It was marked down from $60 to $32 which is a great deal for something I plan to use often. Click here to see a list of my favorite hair products that I use alongside the Revlon Blow Dry Brush.
Initial Thoughts on the Revlon Hair Dryer Brush:
- I was very impressed with how easy it was to use. It was great not juggling both a blow dryer AND a brush.
- I loved how smooth and sleek my hair looked and felt. It dries the whole head, so there are no kinks in sight.
- I can’t believe how quick it was to blow-dry my whole head – 6 minutes tops!
HOW TO USE THE REVLON HAIR DRYER BRUSH
- Do not use it on wet hair! Use it on damp hair. Your hair should be 50-70% dry!
- Detangle your hair before you begin blowdrying.
- Apply a heat protectant spray BEFORE you start blowdrying to avoid damage.
- Use the LOW setting – no real reason to use the HIGH setting.
- Section your hair off and blow dry each section. I have thick hair so I do 3 sections.
- Hold the blow-dry brush with two hands, holding it on each end, guiding it from top to bottom.
- Focus on drying the hair before you style the hair. Meaning, rotate the brush down from root to ends so the entire strand is dry – then go back in and curl over or under to style the hair once it’s dry.
- To avoid damage, do not hold the brush on one spot. The brush should always be moving!
- Pull the hair away from the root when drying, giving it extra volume. On the bottom and middle layer, I pulled the brush horizontally. On the top layer, I pulled the brush up towards the ceiling.
I hope you found this review helpful. As always, follow me on Instagram to see more reviews and tutorials on my favorite beauty products!