I thought it’d be fun to start a new series around here featuring: A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS. I always love reading people’s recap of their week, or things that they’ve been loving lately, & gosh, darn it… I have plenty.
Before we dive into it, I love this
A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS for January:
- If it’s not obvious, this AIMEE KESTENBERG BELT BAG. I found it at Nordstrom Rack while I was holiday shopping & it has been on constant repeat. It’s adjustable, real leather, & can be dressed up or down (seriously, I even wear it with sweatpants!).
- The Netflix series Tidying Up by MARIE KONDO. She is an organization queen & watching this has been the motivation I need to clean out every corner of my house this month. Hallelujah!
- This DEW IT ALL EYE CREAM from
Farmacy, a new cruelty-free skincare line that has been gaining popularity. My girlfriend Natalie actually gifted me this eye cream & I feel like it’s one of the only eye creams I’ve used that doesn’t cause milia under my eyes.
- The podcast HOW I BUILT THIS BY with Guy Raz. Specifically, this episode with the founders of SoulCycle. I like the way Guy interviews & it was about time to add a new podcast to my list.
- I stumbled upon EZ CONTACTS after hours of searching for a pair of Ray-Ban Rounds in the 53mm size (because they’re basically sold out everywhere). I was surprised to see that they sell real designer sunglasses for much cheaper than any other retailers (that I’ve found). Plus, I got an extra discount with the code WELCOME10 which made the final price $96.. crazy, right?
- RUG PADS. Have you heard of them? They are life-changing (for me, at least) & I found cheap ones that do the trick for my heavy wool rugs on Amazon.
I’d love to hear anything that you’re loving lately. Sharing is caring! I hope the New Year is off to a great start for you. I’ll be posting a #Whole30 recap next week on the