EVERYDAY MAKEUP ROUTINE
Watch my tutorial below to see how I wear my everyday makeup! This routine takes me less than 10 minutes and is a very pretty, natural looking routine that lasts all day! I will link all of the products I am using below.
MY MAKEUP ROUTINE
- I start with this $8 Elf Oil Control Primer which I spritz on and let completely dry before putting on foundation.
- For foundation, I mix my holy grail foundation, this IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better Foundation, and a BB Cream for the perfect base.
- I blend out any imperfections with my favorite Too Faced Concealer.
- I pat on some IT Cosmetics Illumination Powder where I get oily.
- I add Estee Lauder’s Bronze Goddess (no longer available) for some color.
- I have been loving Trestique’s Brow Pencil in color Americano and set it with Milani’s Clear Eyebrow Gel.
- I then add Milani’s Eyeshadow Primer and color this gorgeous Shadow Crayon from Trestique in Venetian Shimmer on my eyelids.
- I love adding some vibrant eyeliner with this two-in-one eyeliner/lip liner by Charlotte Tilbury.
- I add some Trestique Highlight Stick to my cheekbones, eyebrow arch, cupid’s bow, and inner eyes.
- A few coats of this $10 L’Oreal Lash Paradise mascara.
- Finish it off with a swipe of Sephora’s Lip Click in color Caramel (perfect color for the fall!).