MY PICKS FROM THE SEPHORA HOLIDAY SALE 2021
We’re back again with another Sephora Sale and I am sharing my picks from the Sephora Holiday Sale 2021 with you. Since sharing my favorite picks from the Spring sale back in April, I have added a bunch of new products, both makeup and skincare, to my line-up. I have really been focusing on products that enhance my natural beauty, are easy to apply and blend in effortlessly.
You need to have an account with Sephora in order to get a discount but if you shop at Sephora frequently, IT’S WORTH IT and completely free to sign up. Use code YAYHOLIDAY and get 20% off for ROGUE accounts, 15% off for VIB accounts, and 10% off for INSIDER accounts.
WHAT TO GET FROM THE SEPHORA HOLIDAY SALE
- As a girl who doesn’t love powder eyeshadow, I am always on the hunt for longlasting cream eyeshadow that has a natural tint. This Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow Stick glides on so beautifully and doesn’t smudge, fade, or transfer. If blue (color Fishbowl) is not your thing, it comes in 14 other colors.
- I was on the hunt for a setting powder that would set both my makeup and my oily skin. I am so happy with this Bare Minerals Mineral Veil Talc Free Setting Powder. I recommend trying the trial size as setting powder tends to last awhile.
- I was influenced on Pinterest and bought this Instant Detox Mask by Caudalie. It’s a purifying clay mask that cleanses and tightens pores in 10 minutes and trust me when I say that you can see the oil seeping out of your pores, ew!
- This Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer has been a game changer for my oily skin, as well. I only apply it when I plan on wearing a full face of makeup but it drastically improves the appearance of fine lines and pores while keeping my makeup in place.
- I had to include this IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better Foundation + Skincare gem again as I received a new bottle and have been loving it just as much as I did last year. It’s a lightweight, buildable, hydrating foundation that has skincare benefits that helps improve your skin overtime.
- I rarely, if ever, purchase perfume but I tried this Skylar Eau De Parfum Rollerball in scent Capri Summer while I was shopping in-store and loved the scent so much, I decided I had to buy it to wear on my wedding day.
- You all know I would choose a tinted lip balm over lipstick any day! This Tarte SEA H2O Balm Lip Tint in color Hang Ten is a hydrating rosy mauve that looks great with all skin tones.
- In my beauty routine schedule blog post, I shared that I use the GrandeLASH Lash Enhancing Serum daily. I started using this to prep for the wedding and my eyelashes have grown expotentially with no irritation. I use the mini size and trust me when I say a little goes a long way.